- Cellucity and all its associated companies are committed to respecting the privacy of your personal data.
- You will be able to explore the majority of the Services offered on this site without us collecting any identifiable information from you. For the purpose of business communications, administration and transacting Cellucity may collect and/or use personal information, for example: your name, address, telephone number, e-mail, current geographical location and/or account details. This will enable Cellucity to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you;
- Process orders or applications;
- Resolve problems with goods and services previously supplied; and/or
- Create products or services that may meet your future requirements.
- Cellucity will use, collect, store, process, transmit or otherwise handle private information only with the knowledge and consent of you, our customer.
- Cellucity may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer when you visit our web site. This enables Cellucity to recognise you during subsequent visits. The type of information gathered is non-personal (such as: the IP address of your computer, the date and time of your visit, which pages you browsed and whether the pages have been delivered successfully. Apart from merely establishing basic connectivity and communications, Cellucity may also use this data in aggregate form to develop customised services – tailored to your individual interests and needs. Should you choose to do so, it is possible (depending on the browser you are using), to be prompted before accepting any cookies, or to prevent your browser from accepting any cookies at all. This will however cause certain features of the web site not to be accessible.
- Cellucity has implemented technology, policies and processes aimed at protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal information. We will update and refine these measures on an on-going basis. Please note that Cellucity cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites you may access using links from this Service. We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and that you contact that specific organisation if you have any concerns or questions. Please be aware that internet communications are inherently insecure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may be routed through any number of countries before reaching this site. Cellucity therefore assumes no responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for the interception or loss of personal information beyond our control.
- Cellucity does not distribute any of your personal information to third parties; unless it’s required to deliver the products or services requested by you. In addition, Cellucity will not sell your personal information to third parties unless you give us your specific permission to do so. For example, we may disclose your data to a credit card company to obtain payment for a purchase you initiated. It may also be necessary to pass on your data to a supplier who will deliver the product on order. In addition, Cellucity may be obligated to disclose personal information to meet any legal or regulatory requirements of applicable laws.
- Whilst your name and e-mail address which is supplied to us when registering for the Services will not automatically be made available to the recipient of your SMS, we nevertheless are able to trace the source of an SMS, and such information will be made available to the authorities if required by law.
- Monitoring or recording of your calls, e-mails or SMS’s may take place for business purposes to the extent permitted by law, such as for example quality control and training for the purposes of marketing and improving the Services. However, in these situations, we will not disclose information that could be used to personally identify you.
- You agree that Cellucity may, to the full extent permitted by law, receive or disclose your personal information, documents, detailed call records, credit profile information and/or any other credit information from or to any of Cellucity’s shareholders, related entities, suppliers, agents, professional advisors or any company within the Cellucity Group for marketing purposes, subject to your right to restrict receipt of unwanted marketing material or other rights in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008
RAM next day service on all orders placed before 3PM weekdays. Outlying areas may take up to 72 hours.
Available same working day, provided your selected store has stock. If not please allow up to 48 hours for delivery to the branch.
Get in Touch
Contact our online store hipster, Frankie, with any questions or queries:email@example.com