Cellucity Competition/ Promotion Terms & Conditions
By entering a competition hosted by Cellucity, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All competitions are open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over except; employees of Cellucity, any of its subsidiaries; their close relatives and/or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Winners of any Cellucity competition are not eligible to enter another Cellucity competition within 6-months of their previous winning.
- Cellucity does not charge an entry fee but certain competitions may require a purchase of a related product, good or service to be eligible for entry.
- Competitions may be held in various forms not limited to: mail entry, online promotions, instore promotions and/or on one or more official social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be invalidated but, be counted as a single entry – unless otherwise stated.
- Closing date for entries will be specified on the specific competition promotional material. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Cellucity reserves the right to cancel or amend any competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Cellucitys’ control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Cellucity.
- Cellucity is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- All prizes will be specified on the promotional material for a specific competition. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random subject to being verified by Cellucity and meeting the criteria of the competition.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or on Twitter/Facebook/Linkedin within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Cellucity will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- Cellucity’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current SA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Cellucity and not to any other party.
- Cellucity shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Cellucity reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Last Updated: 21/07/2020