Plantronics Backbeat Go 410 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Dual-Mode ANC – Enjoy Clear Audio In High & Low-Noise Environments With Dual-Mode Active Noise Cancelling
- Patent Pending Magnetic Sensors – When Latched, Sensors Turn Off ANC & Disconnect Your Earbuds From Your Bluetooth Device To Conserve Battery
- Immersive Audio – Experience Deep, Rich Sound With 10 mm Drivers, & Customize Your Audio With Bass & Bright EQ Presets
- Longer Listening – Listen For Up To 8 Hours With ANC, Up To 10 Hours Without ANC & Non-Stop With The Dual-Use Charging & In-Flight Cable
- 10MM Drivers With Plantronics Signature Sound
Escape with the BackBeat GO 410 wireless active noise-canceling (ANC) earbuds. Its lightweight design provides comfortable all-day listening, while dual-mode ANC makes it easy to control how much noise you tune out.
Escape the chaos of life on the go with the BackBeat GO 410 wireless earbuds. By choosing how much noise you want to tune out with dual-mode active noise canceling (ANC), you can disappear into your music — wherever your travels take you.
The BackBeat GO 410 wireless earbuds are small, lightweight and sit flush with your ears for a discreet and comfortable listening experience, especially with airplane headrests or travel pillows. Its flexible neckband also conforms to your body for all-day comfort and stability.
When latched, patent-pending magnetic smart sensors automatically shut off ANC and disconnect your earbuds from your Bluetooth device to conserve battery life. Bluetooth is automatically reconnected and ANC is turned on when the magnets are unlatched, so your earbuds are ready when you want to listen to music or need to take a call.
Be prepared for longer flights with the patent-pending dual-use charging and in-flight cable. Easily convert the USB charging cable into a 3.5 mm cord for wired listening until you can recharge your earbuds.